Thursday, June 16, 2011

Howdy!

Hi there and welcome to my first post! 

Guess i should start off with telling you a bit about me:

  • I am 23 years old, my birthday is on December 16th, a lucky nine days before Christmas. Lucky.. Not!
  • I am engaged to the most amazing person i have ever met

  •  I am a homebody, a crafter, an artist, a being in this thing called life, i am shy at times, dorky, elephant lover/hoarder/collector, i am curvy, i am a sister, i am a fiance, i am a daughter, im a blogger, im open minded, loud, im just me. Im sure as time goes on you will become to know who i am
  • I bought my first house with my fiance back in February 12th, 2010
  • My so called craft room can take over the house at time (Ekk)
  • I LOVE cheese, this is an understatement
  • I have superpowers
Ok maybe the last one was untrue! But hey don't we all wish we had super powers! I started this blog to just get out my feelings on my life's adventures whatever that may be for the day. 

-Nicole

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures"

4 comments:

  1. Sreekanth KrishnanJune 16, 2011 at 8:12 AM

    good start Nikki.. keep it coming! :) and good luck with the blog .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhheee...loved the part about the cheese. You could also, perhaps, maybe, post little things about your wedding that reflect your progress up to the big day. Pictures and stuff like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post wedding projects soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with your brush! Love you! Keep writing, I'll read daily! Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave contact info or click on the button that gives you comment updates so I have a way to reply back to you as well! Thanks again and you're awesome!