Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Well its a cloudy day ahead which means no sunshine for this girl today, which truly means ill be in the house today doing house related things.

I must have a list of a gazillion projects i can do, yet always as soon as i get the list going i am overwhelmed by how many dang things they are to do. I don't know about you but i am one of those people who starts a project and then in the middle of that project start another project. Why?! Who knows i guess i am korky like that, a procrastinator perhaps? lazy? Who know, thankfully my fiance is my better half and always completes the things i never start.

So today i am going to tackle one big project and see how that goes, without attempting to do any additional projects around the house.

Now just to decide what project to actually do:

Finish the table numbers for the wedding
Organize the craft room and purge some items
Sit on my ass and watch some T.v ( Ops how did this get in there)
Finish Laundry and organize bedroom
Plant the gardenia's outside in the garden
Dust ( I never thought having hardwood floors would make the house so dang dusty, seems like a if there is a slight breeze dust seems to just travel in with it )
Never ending, Yada Yada list..

Guess well see tomorrow what end up happening, hopefully the lazy bug doesn't bite me today!

Mental note to self i think i need to start a task page/ Bucket list.
So any projects you have? Are you also a multi-tasker non finisher like me?

Off to seize the day! 

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave contact info or click on the button that gives you comment updates so I have a way to reply back to you as well! Thanks again and you're awesome!