Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Weekend Recap

Top of the mornin' to ya!

Well i must say its been a productive past few days, the lazy bug did not get me and i can say i actually accomplished some things :: Yeah me! ::

Thursday i finally dug out my dead gardenia bush, and replaced it with a nice smelling jasmine and is more drought tolerant. I think i should of moved it over more a tad but once it starts growing im sure it will grow out and cover any gap spaces.

While i was aimlessly wandering Home Depot i can across a nice sprinkler head that you just turn on and it waters everything for you ( super convenient and i was sold on the idea of not standing around watering the day away ) so into my cart it went. I finally gave it a try and im impressed did what i wanted it to do and saved some time. Maybe ill be seeing green grass in no time! :: Keeps fingers crossed::

Since its officially been a tad over a year since i got my house it was time for a smoke detector battery replacement. Thankfully the Fiance was the do-er of this project i just got to follow her around with a fresh battery and take the old one from her. At least that dang beeping noise that tells you batteries are low in juice has stopped! AHHH!!! Man i wanted to rip out my hair with that dang BEEP!



Of course i cant leave out fathers day celebrations:

My mom decided to take my step dad out to a Dodger game since he loves baseball which means i get to bring out the face paints, colored hair spray, funky outfits and of course the Glitter!!! Woot!!


 Me and Sis in our blues


It was a night game, all you can eat pavilion section Los Angeles Dodgers VS Houston Astro's. Dodgers lost, frankly they sucked but i was there to enjoy the time with my family not enjoy the game.

 Me, Cassandra, Breanna

Me, Step Dad, Cassandra, Breanna 


 Part of the family 
 The rest of the family


Started off with face painting my sister Cassie entirely blue, ok not entirely but blue enough to look like an avatar character! Finished her off with some colored hair and glitter.

Sister in her "Blue Glory", then me

Then i moved onto my sister Breanna and gave her an L.A Mask:



Then my mom got some hair color and a small L.A on her face, and then a blue Mohawk for my step dad:

Me doing the hair



I must have eaten 100000 hot dogs, 565 bags of popcorn, 25 soda's, 9 nachos.. Im still stuffed!! 

This all ended with a nice dinner and a show for me and the honey, which turned into left over dodger dogs and peanuts followed by 3 hours of Lost and cuddling!

Overall weekend went very well and i had a blast! How was your weekend? Get anything done?

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Loved it!!! : ) You should video tape a day on the trading desk and post it in your blog. or have weekly jokes or sayings that went around on the desk too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it really makes my day! I read each and every one so please leave contact info or click on the button that gives you comment updates so I have a way to reply back to you as well! Thanks again and you're awesome!